Health And Safety Consultation
- Preparation of the Contractor's site-specific Health and Safety Plan.
- Provision / Advice on Relevant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Provision of a full-time Construction Health and Safety Officer.
- Provision of a full-time First Aider.
- Assist in the process medical certificates and medical surveillance
- Provision of induction training.
- Submission of a Health and Safety File on behalf of the client.
Project Management And Quantity Surveying
- Financial cost planning and overall budgetary control
- Legal interpretation and negotiation of all project.
- Evaluation of the construction time programme
- Preparation and sub-contract tendering and negotiating procedures
- Direct contract and sub-contract negotiation with contractors
- Cost control throughout the duration of a project
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Capital costs estimates
- Market Analysis
- Sourcing and developing land to release its value
- Arrangement and management of construction activities.
Capacity Building and Empowerment
- We assist a number of Historical Disadvantaged Contractors with tender procedures, pricing tender documents, and general contractual matters.
- We encourage wherever possible and in every conceivable way the upliftment of the disadvantaged by means of tutoring, mentorship, sponsorship, etc.
- We endeavor through our procedures and application of our expertise and technology to involve and address the needs of the various communities in which we operate.
Construction and Renovation Services
- During the construction stage, we continue to work closely with the owner, architects, engineers and all subcontractors to ensure that a project stays on schedule and under budget. After the project is complete, we take every precaution to ensure that the building meets the owner’s expectations. We warranty all of our work for a one year period, and we perform a mandatory 11month inspection, designed to identify any problems or malfunctions that need to be corrected before the warranty expires.